Situational Leadership IIProgram
About the program: Situational Leadership II (SLII) is a proven and time-tested learning model and set of tools designed to increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development between managers and the people they work with so that competence is developed, commitment is gained, and talented individuals are retained. Its foundation lies in teaching leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual or a team and then use the appropriate leadership style to respond to the needs of the person.
The SLII reflects our continued research, leverages client and trainer feedback, and incorporates the best thinking available in the learning development field. Using game-changing techniques, The SLII Experience immerses learners in SLII quickly, deeply, and effectively.
Very interactive approach uses videos, game cards, conversation starters, and streamlined participant materials include a new 12-module SLII Challenge, SLII Fitness Test, Goals Worksheet, SLII Worksheet, and One on One Worksheet. There is also an SLII Diagnosis Application for smart phones and mobile tablets that enables diagnosis and coaching in real-time for the clients who see the benefit of involving new technologies into everyday leadership.
Who Should Attend: Individuals in leadership roles, including executives and managers at all levels.
Participants learn to:
• Diagnose the development levels of their employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
• Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development between themselves and their direct reports
• Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high performance organization
• Become flexible leaders who are highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
• Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan
Delivery options: Every topic could be delivered as training (open or in-house). It is extremely recommended that there is a follow up after the training in the form of coaching for individual or group. The biggest impact on a company is made by making a tailor made development project which would consist of detailed assessment of development needs, and followed by the monitoring and maintenance of the achieved effects carried out during and after the development process.